INFOXCHANGE™ LAUNCH SET FOR MID 2019
InfoXchange™ is an Information Resource and Newswire Service. It is a cost-effective centralized subscription resource center for new, young or start-up tax-exempts, regardless of what stage of growth you are in, and serves the driving support for The Foundation’s Fiscal Sponsorship Program.
InfoXchange™ — Why is It Needed?
Start-ups are not beginning their operation with a bankroll, they need merchant services, supplies, technologies, funding, financial management legal, accounting, staffing, and other support same as any other business. But they need to price-friendly. And contrary to popular belief, tax exempts do not automatically receive grants, donations, or in-kind gifts. In fact, many go with out and not by choice.
InfoXchange™ was created with this in mind. It is, that we can establish, the nation’s first and only self-service media resource dedicated solely to start-up tax exempts that is open-access for contribution and use but business and visitors in general. Through InfoXchange™ new, future, and start-up 501c’s are introduced to business, finance, networking, funding, stakeholder communities and resources that they would otherwise hope they could track down and hope would be affordable.
InfoXchange™ has 3 sections, Start-Up HubZone™, Resources, and Helpful Info.
The Start-Up HubZone™: Introduces a new 501c Start-Up every month!
Start-Up HubZone™ profiles are not static articles that remain the same month after month, year after year. Through Start-Up HubZone™ our are profiles are live chronicles, self-maintained by the host entity. So readers can follow their work and their progress as they mature.
InfoXchange™ delivers centralized access long overdue assets thru its Resources and Helpful Info sections that include:
- The 411: News & Events
- Finance and Financial Management
- Partners Corner™: Entities Supporting Start-Up 501c’s
- Grants, RFPs,
- CunNECT, our print and media network of Business Directory Listings,
- Barters Corner & Ads, and
- Resume Depot of mail room to-boardroom candidate pipelines whose interest is serving tax exempts.
Additional resources & connections will include:
- Networking Venues for connecting peer start-ups
- Exclusive vendor relationships courtesy of The Learners Lab Foundation from suppliers and businesses who honored the Foundation’s requirement of offering donate and/or price-friendly discounts appropriate for new entities just starting out
- Links to future Foundation products, services, and resources including but not limited to:
** The 501c Credit Union
** The Technology Hub, including Domain & Toll Free Number Registry Services
** The Foundation Technology Council, working to establish special co-licensure programs for pending 501c’s
InfoXchange™ is open to everyone to assure that new, young, Start-Up, and Future 501c’s have equally and unlimited access to everything a start-up business or program needs.
Want a sneak peep, visit the interim site at www.InfoXchng.com.